This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Jeopardy! Deluxe Edition is a 1993 game by Park Place Productions and GameTek based on the Jeopardy! television game show. Unlike GameTek's other Jeopardy! games, this one only appeared on two platforms: the Sega Mega Drive and the SNES.
The game itself looks, sounds, and plays exactly like the regular Jeopardy! Mega Drive game (to the point that "Deluxe Edition" does not appear anywhere except the ROM header; this is not the case in the SNES version, where the "Deluxe Edition" is shown in-game); only the answers/questions have changed. (TODO actually confirm this, since the ROM has more differences than I thought)
- Main article: Jeopardy! Deluxe Edition/Magazine articles.
Source: In-game credits
- Exec. Producer: Richard Knox Sr
- Producer: Tenzing Kernan
- Asst. Producer: Frank Simon
- Producer for GameTek: Neil Plakcy
- Programming: Mike Waltman, Gary Lindquist
- Artists: Curt Toumanian, Alesia Smith, Dave Estus
- Music and Sound Effects: Michelle Simon
- Special Thanks: Rod Humble, Jim Masterson, Liz Curran, Steve Curran, John Tombley, Gordon Walton
- And: Michael Knox, Troy Lyndon
|Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
- ↑ Sega Mega Drive Advanced Gaming, "July 1994" (UK; 1994-xx-xx), page 44
- ↑ MegaTech, "June 1994" (UK; 1994-05-19), page 1
- ↑ Sega Zone, "July 1994" (UK; 1994-06-xx), page 30
- ↑ Tricks 16 bit, "Tricks Sega Gold 800 igr" (RU; 1998-03-20), page 94
- ↑ VideoGames, "August 1994" (US; 1994-0x-xx), page 83