From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Nexa, Punk Development, Alexandria|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kevin T. Seghetti, also known by the alias KTS, is an American programmer and husband of artist Melanie Seghetti, notable for developing a number of early Western-produced games for the Sega Master System, and for his good humor concerning development of the critically-panned 1989 Master System game ALF.
- Monopoly (Master System; 1988) — Programmers (as Kevin T. Seghetti)
- ALF (Master System; 1989) — Programmers
- Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (Mega Drive; 1994) — Engineering Team (as Kevin T. Seghetti)
- Interview: Kevin Seghetti (2008-12-11) by Game Developer Research Institute
- Interview: Kevin Seghetti (2013-03-08) by Sega-16
- http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/Interview:Kevin_Seghetti (Wayback Machine: 2021-06-08 05:24)