Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers
From Sega Retro
|Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers is a sidescrolling action game for the Sega Mega Drive.
60,000 copies of Cagey Capers were sold in September 1994, becoming Time Warner Interactive's best selling product of all time
- Producer: Su-Moon Paik
- Director: Matt Powers
- Art Director: Ted Warnock
- Design Lead: Paul O'Connor
- Engineering Team: Kevin T. Seghetti, Matt Powers, Todd Johnson
- Art Team: Melanie Seghetti, Gerilyn Wilhelm, Jean Xiong
- Design Team: EM Stock, Gary Goldberg, KJ Holm
- Music and Sound Effects: Nathan Grigg (Orca Games)
- Special Thanks: Trevor Grimshaw, Neil Balthaser, Craig Ewert, Dave Gross, Chris Pittenger, Elias Abbou, Ding Palang, Stein Husoy, Developer Resources, The Staff of Alexandria
- Time Warner Interactive: Linda Blanchard, Bill Hindorff, Jeff Holmes, Mike Klug, Mike Kruse, Mitzi McGilvray, Dan Van Elderen, Dennis Wood
- Special Thanks: Our Friends and Significant others, let's spend some time together now.
- Special Thanks The Creative Geniuses of Warner: Chuck Jones, Mel Blanc, Carl Stalling, Friz Freleng
- Filmed entirely on location in Los Osos, California.
- All animals in the production were treated in a humane fashion.
- Produced by: TecMagik
- Created by: Alexandria, Inc.
- To all the family of Alexandria, Thank You. Not Limited by What Is...
- Main article: Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #62: "September 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
also published in:
also published in:
Print advert in Hobby Consolas (ES) #36: "Septiembre 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
Print advert in Hobby Consolas (ES) #37: "Octubre 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Mega Drive, US|
|Mega Drive, KR|
- File:GamePro US 057.pdf, page 87
- File:SegaMagazine UK 11.pdf, page 97
- File:MeanMachinesSega10UK.pdf, page 28
- Press release: 1994-12-07: CPTV ANNOUNCES NEW COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS FOR CELLULOID; STRONG INITIAL SALES FOR "CAGEY CAPERS" VIDEO GAME
- File:GamePlayers US 0710.pdf, page 82
- File:SegaVisions US 21.pdf, page 126
- File:GamePro US 064.pdf, page 180
- File:EGM2 US 05.pdf, page 136
- File:VideoGames US 70.pdf, page 80
|Looney Tunes games for Sega systems|
|Taz-Mania (1992) | Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure (1993) | Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars (1994) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1994) | Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (1994) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1995) | Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1995) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (1996)|
|Taz-Mania (1992) | Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1993) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1994) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1994) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (1996)|
|Taz-Mania (1993) | Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1993) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1994) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1996)|
|Space Jam (1996)|
|Looney Tunes: Space Race (2000)|