This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
King of the Monsters 2 is the sequel to King of the Monsters. It was released for the Sega Mega Drive exclusively in North America in 1994. Like its prequel it was originally released for Neo Geo hardware, and was severely watered down in its conversion to the Mega Drive. The Sega version was also heavily modified in terms of gameplay, making it more of a 1 vs 1 fighting game.
- Director: Mr. Pure-One
- Planner: T.K.R & B.T
- Character Designer: Pappara-tetu, Takka, Yosshi.H, Doba-Doba '94
- Programmer: Grappler-J, Long Sword -1, Wi-Kyu Sun
- Music Designers: Sound Team -T's-
- Producer: T.Hocho
- Special Thanks: SNK Staff, Pote, A-B-E, Nagorin, Atsu-chan, Furu-Furu, Pateriro-Kacchan, Sin-chan, Na-Su-Bi, and You
- Presented by: Takara
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: King of the Monsters 2/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Cartridge (US)