Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager
From Sega Retro
|Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager|
|Developer: Prope, Basiscape (sound)|
Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager (レッツタップ：バブルボイジャー) is a rhythm game developed by Yuji Naka's studio Prope and published by Sega for iOS devices. It is based on one of the mini-games in the Nintendo Wii game Let's Tap.
- Main article: Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager/Changelog.
- Official website on Sega.com
- Official website on Sega.jp (Japanese)
- Official website on iPrope.com
- Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager on iTunes: JP, US, UK (offline)
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lets-tap-bubble-voyager/id330265286?mt=8 (archived: 2014-08-04 11:08)
|Let's Tap series of games|
|Let's Tap (2008) | Let's Catch (2008)|
|Let's Tap: Bubble Voyager (2009) | Let's Tap: Gem Game (2009) | Let's Tap: Rhythm Tap (2009) | Let's Tap: Silent Blocks (2009) | Let's Tap: Tap Runner (2009) | Let's Tap: Rhythm Tap Free (2009) ||
|Let's Tap related media|
|Let's Tap Soundtrack (2009) | Let's Tap Digital Sounds (2009)|