From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Power Strike (Master System; 1988) — Program (as Lunarian)
- Golvellius (Master System; 1988) — Programmed by (as Lunarian)
- Sorcerian (Mega Drive; 1990) — Programmed (as Lunarian)
- The GG Shinobi (Game Gear; 1991) — Program
- Defenders of Oasis (Game Gear; 1992) — Program
- Shinobi II: The Silent Fury (Game Gear; 1992) — Special Thanks