Magical Taruruto-kun (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
(Redirected from Magical Taruruuto-kun (Mega Drive))
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: Game Freak|
|Licensor: Tatsuya Egawa, Shueisha, TV Asahi, Toei Animation|
|Sound driver: SMPS 68000|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Magical Taruruto-kun (まじかる☆タルるートくん) is a 1992 action game for the Sega Mega Drive by Sega and Game Freak to tie into Tatsuya Egawa's/Shueisha's Magical Taruruuto-kun manga, which had been recently turned into an anime by Toei Animation.
jumps; in mid-air lunges forward. By default, attacks. When standing next to an object, will grab that object; again throws it at enemies. Objects can only be used in the area they are found. You get a new magic power after every stage; hit to bring up a menu to choose one and to use.
- Direction, Game Design, Graphic Design: Ken Sugimori
- Program: Yuji Shingai
- Music, Sound Effects, Sound Program: Junichi Masuda
- Graphic Design, Game Design Assistant: Akihito Tomisawa
- Graphic Design Assistant: Kazuyo Ishiai, Katsuki Maruyama
- Special Thanks: Akihito Koriyama, Office Gia
- Produce: Satoshi Tajiri
- Presented by: Sega
- Main article: Magical Taruruto-kun (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- Beep! MegaDrive, "May 1992" (JP; 1992-04-08), page 31 (33)
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 83 (85)
- Consoles +, "Juin 1992" (FR; 1992-xx-xx), page 96-97 (96)
- GameFan, "Volume 1, Issue 1: October 1992" (US; 1992-xx-xx), page 6/24-25 (6)
- Génération 4, "Juin 1992" (FR; 1992-xx-xx), page 153
- Joypad, "Juillet 1992" (FR; 1992-xx-xx), page 76-78 (76)
- Joystick, "Juin 1992" (FR; 1992-xx-xx), page 119
- Sega Mega Drive Advanced Gaming, "October 1992" (UK; 1992-xx-xx), page 17-19 (17)