From Sega Retro
|Date of birth: 1969-06-05 (age 50)|
|Role(s): Artist, Producer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Masahiro Kumono (雲野 雅広) is a game planner. Having joined Sega in 1992, he worked as a designer on titles such as OutRun on the Mega Drive and Tempo on the 32X before slowly shifting to CG-related work. He handled movie production on a series of family titles such as J.League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou!, NiGHTS into Dreams, Panzer Dragoon Saga and Sonic Adventure, and was the movie director for Sakura Wars 3 and 4. In 2005 he left Sega and joined CAVE, working there from 2009 to 2010. A year later he joined Acquire and has been working there to this day.
- OutRunners (Mega Drive; 1994) — Designer (as KumoPU)
- J.League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! (Saturn) (Saturn; 1996) — オープニング エンディング (as 雲野 雅広)
- OutRun (Mega Drive Version) (1991)
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — CG Movie Artist
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Producer
|Some or all of the following content should be mirrored on Sega Retro (or Retro CDN).|
- Masahiro Kumono interview by Sega (December 5, 2002)
- Masahiro Kumono interview by Sonic Channel (December 1, 2006)