From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
|Fast facts on Rew|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen (Mega Drive; 1991) — Model Maker
- Game no Kanzume Vol.1 (Mega-CD; 1994) — Art
- Golden Axe II (Mega Drive; 1991) — Character Design
- Mercs (Mega Drive; 1991) — Designers
- Paddle Fighter (Mega Drive; 1991) — Art/SFX
- Riddle Wired (Mega Drive; 1991) — Design
- Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Mega Drive; 1990) — Assistant Graphic Design