This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Shiten Myouou or Shiten-Myooh (四天明王 lit. 4 Dawning Kings) is a 1990 action game by Sigma Enterprises. Sage's Creation published it in the US under the name Shadow Blasters.
You play as one of four people in six levels you can play in any order. Each person can use a normal magic attack with (hold to charge; you can also attack straight up by holding with ), jump with , and fire a special attack with . You can change people at any time with — but once a person dies once, they are gone for the rest of the game.
Also known as
||Shiten Myouou (四天明王)
- Game Designer: T.Mura
- Character Designer: Suttako‑Tetsu
- Scroll Designer: Goro Tama, TS‑25
- Programmer: X Y Z, Hiroshi Sato
- Sound Programmer: M.Takayama
- Sound Composer: Songdong Kim
- Thanks...: Zerozero X, Garam, Katsu, Angela, Mr. Ogulin
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Shadow Blasters/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Sega Visions
(US) #2: "October/November 1990" (1990-xx-xx)
also published in:
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, JP