From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Sega Game Gear (cancelled)|
|Developer: Infogrames Bit Managers|
| Licensor: |
Éditions Dupuis S.A.
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1|
| Official in-game languages: |
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Spirou is a 1995 action game for the Sega Mega Drive and SNES by Infogrames based on the Spirou comic franchise. It was only released in Europe. A somewhat different Sega Game Gear port was also developed and completed, slated for a 1996 release, but its release was cancelled; a prototype ROM containing the full game circulates around the Internet; it is very similar to the 1996 released Game Boy version.
- Programmed by: Frédéric Bibet, Lionel Laissus, Frederic O'Rourke
- Tools programmers: Yannic Turbé, Vincent Pourieux
- Graphics: Pascal Casolari, Frédéric Jaquemoud, David Hamblin, Laurence Billon, Céline Fillon, Delphine Personnaz, Etranges Libellules
- Sound & Music: Frédéric Mentzen, Thierry Caron
- Design: Rodolphe Furykiewicz
- Executive Producer: Edith Protière
- Production: Bruno Bonnel
- Thanks to : Patrick Pinchard, Stéphane Donnet et les Editions Dupuis, Stéphane Baudet, Nicolas Pothier, Nadège de Bergevin, Olivier Robin, Sylvain Branchu and all the testing department.
- Source: EU manual
- Main article: Spirou/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Mega Drive, FR|