From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Virtual Console|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Splatterhouse 2 or Splatterhouse Part 2 (スプラッターハウス PART2) is the sequel to Splatterhouse(the first game was not released on a Sega platform) and was released exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive in 1992.
Its sequel, Splatterhouse 3 would also be a Mega Drive exclusive.
Three months have gone by since the events of the first game. The Terror Mask, which has reformed after breaking at the climax of the first game, appears to Rick and repeatedly tempts him to "go back to the house", telling him that Jennifer "doesn't have to die". It closes by telling Rick "You need me".
The Japanese version doesn't features a password system (it have a limited number of continues instead), both English and Japanese text for the cutscenes and the mask have a shape of a theatre one.
- Graphic Designer: A Chan
- Graphic Designer: Gyoee~! Miyachan
- Graphic Designer: Oni Taiji
- Composer: Milky Eiko
- Sound Programmer: Senkan Kiyoshi
- Sub Programmer: Big & Black
- Special Thanks: Ken Lobb, Jim Curry
- Main Programmer: Pori2 Poritan!
- Producer: Papaya Payapaya
- Director: 100 Taro
- Main article: Splatterhouse 2/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Mega Drive, US|
- File:GamePro US 034.pdf, page 39
- File:SegaForce UK 08.pdf, page 23
- http://www.nintendolife.com/games/megadrive/splatterhouse_2 (archived: 2017-07-04 14:13)
- http://www.nintendo.com:80/games/detail/bnDHCTweQeU8tJBltXtgJvhWACE_Y5j- (archived: 2011-02-15 05:05)
- https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/software/07.html (archived: 2018-03-05 23:01)
- http://vc.sega.jp:80/vc_house2/ (archived: 2008-08-03 04:10)
- File:GamePro US 036.pdf, page 39
- File:GamePro US 037.pdf, page 79
- File:BeepMD_JP_1992-08.pdf, page 28
- File:SSM_JP_19950901_1995-09.pdf, page 86
- File:CVG UK 130.pdf, page 74
- File:ConsoleMania IT 012.pdf, page 32
- File:GamePro US 034.pdf, page 38
- File:MeanMachines UK 23.pdf, page 52
- File:SegaForce UK 08.pdf, page 22