From Sega Retro
|The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Teddy Boy Blues (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks to
- Aworg: Hero in the Sky (Mega Drive; 1991) — Planner
- Mercs (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks
- Golden Axe II (Mega Drive; 1991) — Checkers
- Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II (Mega Drive; 1992) — Special Thanks
- Bio-Hazard Battle (Mega Drive; 1992) — Also Thanks to
- J.League Pro Striker (Mega Drive; 9999) — Special Thanks
- Columns III: Revenge of Columns (Mega Drive; 1993) — Special Thanks