Super Baseball 2020
From Sega Retro
|Super Baseball 2020|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Electronic Arts (US/EU), Electronic Arts Victor (JP)|
|Developer: SNK, Pallas NuFX|
|Original system(s): NeoGeo|
|Publisher(s) of original games: SNK|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
2020 Super Baseball is a 1991 Neo-Geo arcade baseball game with a futuristic setting by SNK and Pallas. Electronic Arts ported it to the Sega Mega Drive in 1993, calling it Super Baseball 2020 in the US and Europe and 2020 Nen Super Baseball (2020年スーパーベースボール) in Japan.
When batting, and swing and the D-pad moves around. When pitching, pitches and the D-pad moves around. When the ball is in the air and the other team is up to bat, you can control the movements of the other players on your team once the ball has been hit with the D-pad.
- Main article: Super Baseball 2020/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- File:GamePro US 052.pdf, page 68
- File:GamePro US 051.pdf, page 152
- File:SegaForceMega UK 06.pdf, page 63
- File:Edge UK 001.pdf, page 23
- File:MAN!AC DE 1993-12.pdf, page 34
- File:BeepMD_JP_1994-03.pdf, page 21
- File:SSM_JP_19950901_1995-09.pdf, page 86
- File:MeanMachinesSega12UK.pdf, page 95
- File:SegaForceMega UK 06.pdf, page 62