From Sega Retro
|Role(s): Artist, Designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Taku Makino was responsible for the first 3D model of Sonic the Hedgehog, used as a reference for animating the character in the Mega Drive game of the same name and the title screen of Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Special Thanks
- Sega GT 2002 (2002) — Graphic Design
- Blood Will Tell: Tezuka Osamu's Dororo (2004) — Special Artists
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010) — (AM1 R&D)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed (2012) — (R&D#1)
- Binary Domain (2012) — Conception Artist
- https://twitter.com/NaotoOhshima/status/847104354020552706 (archived: 2018-05-18 22:34)
- https://twitter.com/NaotoOhshima/status/847129714649018368 (archived: 2018-05-18 22:34)