This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sports Jam (スポーツ・ジャム) is a Sega Dreamcast and Sega NAOMI release containing a number of sports games.
- Design Section: Taku Makino, Akira Miyanishi, Satoshi Nakajima, Toshihiro Ando, Shien Kato, Yasuhito Kuroiwa, Ryodo Tanaka, Toshihiro Fujimaki
- Soft Section: Hiroshi Ando, Akira Wada, Gen Miyazaki, Motoyoshi Sato
- Sound Section: Nanae Kenda
- Cabinet Design: Hiroyuki Naitoh (Sega)
- Special Thanks: Kaori Fukano, Sega Thunderbolt, Shinjuku Sports Land, All Players of Sports Jam, Swatch, adidas
- Created by: WOW Entertainment
- Presented by: Sega
- ©Wow Entertainment/Sega 2000,2001
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Sports Jam/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Dreamcast Magazine
(JP) #2001-12: "2001-12 (2001-04-27,05-04)" (2001-04-13)
| NAOMI GD-ROM, JP
|Sega Retro Average
|Consoles + (FR)
|| №113, p90
|| №100, p100
|Weekly Famitsu (JP)
|| №644, p32
|Dreamcast Magazine (readers) (JP)
|| №, p34
| Based on|
| Dreamcast, US
| Dreamcast, JP
The announcer's character model consists of 18,357 polygons, including 17,183 polygons for the body and 1174 polygons for the shadow.
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast