From Sega Retro
(Redirected from TrickStyle)
|Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment|
|Developer: Criterion Studios|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Visual Memory Unit|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Trickstyle is a hoverboard racing game developed by Criterion Studios and published by Acclaim. It was a launch title for the Sega Dreamcast in North American and PAL regions. It has the player race across various stages on hoverboards, performing tricks as they do so in order to get extra points.
The game was known as Velocity prior to its release.
- Main article: Trickstyle/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- File:ODCM US 02.pdf, page 104
- Press release: 1999-09-02: Sega Dreamcast Launch Titles and Peripherals
- File:CVG UK 215.pdf, page 69
- File:DreamcastMagazine UK 03.pdf, page 7
- File:ROD ES 01.pdf, page 39
- File:Hyper AU 075.pdf, page 64
- File:CVG UK 211.pdf, page 62
- File:ODCM US 02.pdf, page 2
- File:Arcade UK 12.pdf, page 80
- File:CVG UK 215.pdf, page 68
- File:DCUK 01.pdf, page 10
- File:DreamcastMonthly UK 02.pdf, page 53
- File:DreamcastMagazine UK 02.pdf, page 58
- File:MAN!AC DE 1999-11.pdf, page 70
- File:PlayerOne FR 101.pdf, page 124