From Sega Retro
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
|Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment|
|Developer: Sculptured Software, The Black Team|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1|
Virtual Bart (バーチャルバート) is a video game starring Bart Simpson of The Simpsons, and was released for the Sega Mega Drive in 1994. It was the last Simpsons game to see a release on a home Sega console , the last to be published by Acclaim (whose handling of the franchise was seen as iffy), and the only Simpsons game on the Mega Drive to be published by them (the other games were published under their Flying Edge label).
Virtual Bart has Bart complete a series of minigames, randomly selected by a virtual reality machine.
For whatever reason, the Japanese box uses the pre-Saturn box format, including older informational icons.
- Programmed by: James Henn, Rob Nelson, Hung Nguyen, John Tomlinson
- Directed by: Hal Rushton
- Designed by: Hal Rushton, Rich Reagan, Dave Ross
- Lead Artist: Dallin Haws
- Art and Animation by: Rich Reagan, Joel Izatt, Mike Peery, Ray Cornia, Mike Ulrich, Virginia Sargent, Rob Kemp
- Music and Sound-Effects Arranged and Performed by: Sam Powell, Mark Ganus, Kingsley Thurber, Eric Nunamaker, James Hebdon
- Camp Bracken Staff: Vince Bracken, Gary Rowberry, John Howa, Scott Hanks, Brian Miller, Bryan Wong, Steve Jolly, Jeff Hanson, Matt Grate
- Acclaim Development by: The Black Team
- Producer: Mark Flitman
- Associate Producers: Doug Yellin, Tyrone Miller, Ken Kajikawa
- Analysts: Joe Cool Allocco, Michael Archer, J.J. Mazziotto
- Special Thanks to: Linda Spelman, Scott Marcus, Nancy Cartwright, Dan Castellaneta, Eric Samulski, John Guymon
- Source: In-game credits
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|The Simpsons games for Sega systems|
|Bart vs. the Space Mutants (1992) | Krusty's Fun House (1992) | Bart's Nightmare (1993) | Virtual Bart (1994)|
|Bart vs. the Space Mutants (1992) | Krusty's Fun House (1993) | Bart vs. the World (1993)|
|Bart vs. the Space Mutants (1992) | Krusty's Fun House (1993) | Bart vs. the World (1993) | Bartman Meets Radioactive Man (1994) | The Itchy & Scratchy Game (1995)|