From Sega Retro
|Publisher: Infogrames North America (US), Infogrames Europe (EU)|
|Developer: Infogrames Sheffield House|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Jump Pack, Race Controller, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Wacky Races is a Sega Dreamcast game based on the TV show of the same name. It was released in 2000, and should not be confused with other Wacky Races games for the NES or computers of the early 1990s.
The game is cell-shaded, and sees the player compete against other drivers from the series around a selection of tracks. Unfortunately, despite there being eleven racers in the show, only eight can compete at one time.
|| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
- Main article: Wacky Races/Magazine articles.
#132: "July 2000" (2000-06-06)
also published in:
- GamePro (US) #143: "August 2000" (2000-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Press release: 2000-06-27: Infogrames Sends Wacky Races, the Zaniest Prank-Pulling Cartoon Racing Game Skidding Into Stores This Week
- File:DCUK 11.pdf, page 76
- File:DreamcastMagazine UK 09.pdf, page 48
- File:SegaMagazin DE 82.pdf, page 19
- File:GamePro US 143.pdf, page 101
- File:CVG UK 226.pdf, page 12
- File:CVG UK 225.pdf, page 62
- File:Arcade UK 21.pdf, page 74
- File:ConsolesPlus FR 102.pdf, page 126
- File:CVG UK 224.pdf, page 88
|Games based on Hanna-Barbera cartoon shows released for Sega systems|
|The Flintstones (1991)|
|The Flintstones (Taito) (1993) | The Pirates of Dark Water (1994) | Yogi Bear: Cartoon Capers (1994) | Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995) | The Flintstones (Ocean) (199x) | Wacky Races (unreleased)|
|Wacky Races (2000) | The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (unreleased)|