From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Jump Pack, Race Controller, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Wacky Races is a Sega Dreamcast game based on the TV show of the same name. It was released in 2000, and should not be confused with other Wacky Races games for the NES or computers of the early 1990s.
The game is cell-shaded, and sees the player compete against other drivers from the series around a selection of tracks. Unfortunately, despite there being eleven racers in the show, only eight can compete at one time.
|| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
- Main article: Wacky Races/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- GamePro (US) #143: "August 2000" (2000-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Press release: 2000-06-27: Infogrames Sends Wacky Races, the Zaniest Prank-Pulling Cartoon Racing Game Skidding Into Stores This Week
- DC-UK, "July 2000" (UK; 2000-06-xx), page 76
- Dreamcast Magazine, "9" (UK; 2000-05-18), page 48
- Sega Magazin, "September 2000" (DE; 2000-07-31), page 19
- GamePro, "August 2000" (US; 2000-xx-xx), page 101
- Computer & Video Games, "September 2000" (UK; 2000-08-16), page 12
- Computer & Video Games, "August 2000" (UK; 2000-07-12), page 62
- Arcade, "July 2000" (UK; 2000-06-20), page 74
- Consoles +, "Juillet/Août 2000" (FR; 2000-xx-xx), page 126
- Computer & Video Games, "July 2000" (UK; 2000-06-14), page 88
- DC-UK, "July 2000" (UK; 2000-06-xx), page 76-77 (76)
|Games based on Hanna-Barbera cartoon shows released for Sega systems|
|The Flintstones (1991)|
|The Flintstones (Taito) (1993) | The Pirates of Dark Water (1994) | Yogi Bear: Cartoon Capers (1994) | Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995) | The Flintstones (Ocean) (199x) | Wacky Races (unreleased)|
|Wacky Races (2000) | The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (unreleased)|