From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Jump Pack, Visual Memory Unit|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Worms Armageddon is an entry in Team 17's Worms series of games, and was released among other platforms for the Sega Dreamcast in 1999. It uses an enhanced version of the engine seen in Worms 2, though the gameplay differences are not significant. It was followed by Worms World Party in 2001, which added a few more features, including online multiplayer.
- Main article: Worms Armageddon/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- Official Dreamcast Magazine, "March 2000" (US; 2000-02-08), page 88
- Official Dreamcast Magazine, "March 2000" (US; 2000-02-08), page 57
- Official Dreamcast Magazine, "March 2000" (US; 2000-02-08), page 60/61 (60)
- Player One, "Janvier 2000" (FR; xxxx-xx-xx), page 111
- Revista Oficial Dreamcast, "Mayo 2000" (ES; 2000-xx-xx), page 64
|Worms games for Sega systems or published by Sega|
|Worms (1996) | Worms Armageddon (1999) | Worms World Party (2001) | Worms 3D (2003) | Worms Forts: Under Siege (2004)|
|Worms Pinball (unreleased)|