This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
X-Perts is a sidescrolling action game for the Sega Mega Drive released exclusively in North America. It is a spin-off of Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side.
The initial run of X-Perts in North America incorrectly claimed on the box that the game had battery-back up saving - later revisions covered up this error with a Deep Water sticker.
- Main article: X-Perts/Magazine articles.
Print advert in GamePro
(US) #93: "June 1996" (1996-xx-xx)
also published in:
- Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #84: "July 1996" (1996-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average
|| №88, p61
| Based on|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 File:VideoGames US 88.pdf, page 61
- ↑ File:EGM US 083.pdf, page 64
- ↑ File:EGM US 084.pdf, page 3