This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Baseball Advance is a baseball game produced by Sega, developed by Smilebit and published by THQ for the Game Boy Advance. It was later released in Japan as Greatest Nine with different licenses.
Despite Baseball Advance having ties to the Greatest Nine series, the Baseball Advance logo looks more like the logo used for Sega's World Series Baseball series.
Source: In-game credits (US)
- Senior Product Manager: Stacey Kerr
- Assoc. Product Manager: Sam Hopkins
- Licensing Hag: Jane Thompson
- Licensing: Robert Leffler, Takuma Hatori
- V.P. of Localization: Jin Shimazaki
- Localization Manager: Osamu Shibamiya
- Localization Producer: Howard Gipson
- Test Lead: Jake Covert
- Asst. Lead: Lee Lakas
- Testers: Ramin Rouya, Daniel Airey, Fred Acebo, Seth Benton, Robert Anthony, Nestor Protacio, Joseph Mora, Berjes Enriquez, Chester Lee, Michael De la Cruz
- Special Thanks: Peter Moore, Chris Gilbert
- Created by Smilebit
- Presented by SEGA
- Original Game © SEGA CORPORATION
- © Smilebit/SEGA CORPORATION, 2002
- Main article: Baseball Advance/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
- Nintendo catalogue pages: US (archive)