From Sega Retro
|Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
ISCO (イスコ), short for "Intelligent System Corporation"
Many (most?) of their games were subcontracted down to other developers.
- note: list taken from http://isco-inc.co.jp/Web_izen/e_index.htm and may be incomplete; there doesn't appear to be a more complete works list on their main site (this is the "English" site; their Japanese home page shows a DS game so they're still doing game dev) - this? it appears to be cut off
- Midnight Resistance (for Data East; subcontracted to Opera House; 1990)
- Verytex (for Asmik; subcontracted to Opera House; 1991)
- Two Crude Dudes (for Data East; subcontracted to Opera House; 1991)
- Master of Monsters (for Toshiba EMI; subcontracted to Opera House; 1991)
- Captain America and the Avengers (for Data East; subcontracted to Opera House?; 1992)
- Side Pocket (for Data East; subcontracted to Opera House; 1994)
- マイ・ベスト・フレンズ (My Best Friends: St. Andrew Jogakuin Hen (for Atlus; 1996)?)
- Game-Ware 3 Gou (ピピットボーイの大冒険３) (for General Entertainment; 1996)
- AI Igo (for ASCII Something Good; 1997)
- Game-Ware 4 Gou (窓拭き職人ゴンドラ君) (for General Entertainment; 1997)
- GW４（ピピットボーイの大冒険４） (page says Game-Ware 4 Gou, picture shows Game-Ware 5 Gou)
- Deep Fear ("ムービー" (video production?) and PAL conversion) (for Sega; 1998)
Windows, Unknown Publisher
- ピザストーリー (year unknown; genre ETC)