Nippon Computer Systems
From Sega Retro
|Nippon Computer Systems|
|Defunct: 2000 (stopped game production)|
|T-series code: T-25|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Nippon Computer Systems Corp. (日本コンピュータシステム株式会社) is a Japanese computer company which entered the video game industry in 1990; in this field they are best known for the Langrisser and the Cho Aniki series. Their Japanese distribution division is called Masaya (メサイヤ). Very little information about their history as game developers is known in English (TODO), though it is presumed Langrisser Millennium was the last game they published before CareerSoft spun out.
The brand name was transferred to Extreme in November 2014
- Note: this list at the moment includes only games published under the name Masaya according to Sega's archive, which only lists third-party publishers for Mega Drive, Mega CD, 32X, Game Gear, and Saturn, as well as Langrisser Millennium. Should any games have been omitted, please add them here.
- Shijo Saidai no Sokoban (1990)
- Assault Suit Leynos (1990)
- Hellfire (1990)
- Star Cruiser (1990)
- Trampoline Terror! (1990)
- Gynoug (1991)
- Mamono Hunter Youko: Dai 7 no Keishou (1991)
- Langrisser (1991)
- Sorcer Kingdom (1992)
- Advanced Busterhawk Gley Lancer (1992)
- Vixen 357 (1992)
- Langrisser II (1994)
- Ranma ½: Byakuran Aika (1993)
- Head Buster (1991)
- Chou Aniki: Kyuukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushuu (1996)
- Langrisser III (1996)
- Assault Suit Leynos 2 (1997)
- Langrisser IV (1997)
- Langrisser: Dramatic Edition (1998)
- Langrisser V: The End of Legend (1998)
- Dream Generation: Koi ka? Shigoto ka!?... (1998)
- Langrisser Tribute (1998)
- Langrisser Millennium (1999)
NEC Retro has more information related to Nippon Computer Systems.