From Sega Retro
|Date of birth: 1971 (age 50-51)|
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Nobuyuki Yamashita (山下 信行) joined Sega in 1994 and was attached to the third AM R&D division. He served as assistant director for business-use titles Last Bronx and Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S. Ver. 5.4, and assumed position of director for its Dreamcast version. Afterwards, having been involved with the development of Touch de Uno!, he later served as director of Dennou Senki Virtual-On: Force and Marz.
- Last Bronx (Model 2; 1996) — Assistant Director
- Dennou Senki Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S. Ver. 5.2 (Model 3; 1998) — AM R&D Dept.#3
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S. Ver. 5.4 (Dreamcast; 1999) — Director
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S. Ver. 5.66 (Xbox 360; 2009) — Director
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Marz (PlayStation 2; 2003) — Director
- Virtua Tennis 3 (Lindbergh; 2006) — Planner
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 24: Last Bronx -Tokyo Bangaichi- (PlayStation 2; 2006) — Special Thanks
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 31: Cyber Troopers Virtual-On (PlayStation 2; 2007) — Special Thanks
- Virtua Tennis 4 () — Game Designers