From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Virtual Console|
|Developer: Game Freak M2|
|Sound driver: SMPS 68000 (modified)|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Pulseman (パルスマン), originally known as Spark, is a platform game for the Sega Mega Drive. It was only released on cartridge for a Japanese audience, but was available to North American consumers via the Sega Channel. The game was not sold in Europe.
It was developed by Game Freak, the development team that would later go on to produce the Pokémon series of games for Nintendo. Many of Pulseman's staff, including director Ken Sugimori and composer Junichi Masuda worked on both games.
- Main article: Pulseman/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- File:Pulseman MD JP Box.jpg
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/megadrive/software.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-07-20 09:51)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/e08urZgh9BnSoSUqah5__X6jCdYr9Wmg (Wayback Machine: 2010-11-22 22:48)
- http://www.nintendolife.com/games/megadrive/pulseman (Wayback Machine: 2017-06-25 01:48)
- https://www.nintendo.fr/Jeux/Console-virtuelle-Wii-/Pulseman--278645.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/software/03.html (Wayback Machine: 2018-03-06 00:26)
- http://vc.sega.jp:80/vc_pulseman/ (Wayback Machine: 2007-04-27 10:15)
- http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=catalogue&prodcat_id=41&prod_id=19761&pageID=4 (Wayback Machine: 2012-04-03 01:30)
- Beep! MegaDrive, "August 1994" (JP; 1994-07-08), page 21
- Famitsu, "1994-07-29" (JP; 1994-07-15), page 1
- Mega, "September 1994" (UK; 1994-08-18), page 56
- Mega Fun, "10/94" (DE; 1994-09-21), page 64
- Sega Pro, "October 1994" (UK; 1994-09-08), page 58
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 85