From Sega Retro
March 15 (
- 1987 - Woody Pop: Shinjinrui no Block Kuzugi is released for the Sega Mark III in Japan.
- 1991 - Head Buster is released for the Game Gear in Japan.
- 1995 - Parasquad is launched in Japan for the Sega 32X.
- 1996 - The Sega Saturn receives Brain Battle Q, Doraemon: Nobita to Fukkatsu no Hoshi, FIFA Soccer 96, Fishing Koushien, Game no Tatsujin 2, GunGriffon: The Eurasian Conflict, Idol Mahjong Final Romance R, Linkle Liver Story, Mainichi Kawaru Quiz Bangumi Quiz 365, Street Fighter II Movie, Virtual Casino, World Advanced Daisenryaku: Sakusen File and Zork I: The Great Underground Empire in Japan. Encyclopédie des Codes Secrets is published in France.
- 1997 - Independence Day is released for the Saturn in North America, while Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! 4 and J. League Victory Goal '97 launch for the console in Japan. GameWorks Seattle, the first ever GameWorks, opens to the public.
- 1998 - Burning Rangers is released for the Saturn in North America.
- 2001 - Battle Beaster and Le Mans 24 Hours are released for the Dreamcast in Japan.
- 2002 - Space Channel 5 is released for the PlayStation 2 in Europe. Doubutsu Pico: Hamster Land is released for the Japanese Pico.
- 2005 - Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Worms Forts: Under Siege are released in North America.
- 2007 - Sonic and the Secret Rings launches for the Wii in Japan. Sega the Best re-releases of Guilty Gear XX Slash, Standard Daisenryaku: Dengekisen, Standard Daisenryaku: Ushinawareta Shouri and Tenka-bito arrive on Japanese PlayStation 2s, while the Platinum re-release of Chromehounds comes to the Xbox 360. Oshare Majo Love and Berry: 2007 Spring & Summer Song Collection is released in Japan.
- 2011 - Yakuza 4 is released in North America for the PlayStation 3, while Sega Genesis Classic Collection Gold Edition is released in that region for Windows PCs. Shogun 2: Total War debuts on Steam.
- 2012 - Yakuza: Dead Souls is released for the PlayStation 3 in Australia. The PlayStation Portable game Shining Blade and its pre-order bonus Shining Blade Haru no Shin Seikatsu Ouen Fan Disc are released in Japan, while Shining Force Cross Elysion debuts in Japanese arcades. The Mega Drive version of Strider is released for the Wii's Virtual Console service in Europe, while the Game Gear games Dragon Crystal, The GG Shinobi and Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble are released for the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console in North America.
- 2015 - Squads: Saikyou no Kizuna launches for Android devices in Japan.