From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega NAOMI GD-ROM|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Spikers Battle (スパイカーズバトル) is the fourth installment to the Spikeout series. Putting an arena-styled competitive twist to the formula, Spikers Battle retains it's 3D beat-'em-up gameplay but takes a more traditional verses fighting game approach.
It has not been released for any home consoles.
- Game Designer: Kota Matsumoto
- Program Director: Kota Matsumoto
- Programmer: Tetsu Yoshimitsu, Norio Haga, Yasumasa Matsumori, Youichi Ishikawa
- Design Director: Kazuhiro Izaki, Daisuke Sato
- Character Designer: Masanori Onogi
- Motion Designer: Kazuhiro Izaki, Michihiro Sato, Akira Morimoto, Sakae Osumi, Mika Sato
- Stage Designer: Daisuke Sato, Kumiko Sakurai
- Sprite Designer: Souichiro Kugo
- Voice Actor: Eiichiro Suzuki (Spike), Tessyo Genda (White), Satsuki Yukino (Linda), Jyoji Nakata (Tenshin), Hiroaki Ichinowatari (Alberto), Junko Takeuchi (Hikaru), Hirohmi Sugino (Gorn), Koichi Tohchika (Fengli), Kaoru Shimamura, Philip Frances Sychangco, Barry Gjerde, Hidenori Shoji, Michio Shirako
- Narration: Barry Gjerde
- Special Thanks to: Naohiro Hirao, Manabu Tsukamoto, Hisashi Endo, Jun Tokuhara, Mitsunori Fujimoto, Yoshinori Suzuki, Eiji Takaki, Yukinobu Arikawa, Junichi Yamada, Hiroyuki Sakamoto
- Main article: Spikers Battle/Magazine articles.
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Arcade
|Games in the Spikeout Series|
|Spikeout: Digital Battle Online (1998) | Spikeout: Final Edition (1999) | Slashout (2000) | Spikers Battle (2001) | Spikeout: Battle Street (2005)|