From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega NAOMI|
|Developer: Amusement Vision|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Slashout (スラッシュアウト) is the third installment to the Spikeout series, released for Sega NAOMI hardware in 2000. Unlike other games in the series, Slashout has a completely different setting, based in a fantasy world with different characters—gameplay remains similar, however.
- Chief Programmer: Yutaka Ito
- Chief Designer: Daisuke Sato
- Programmers: Kota Matsumoto, Tetsu Yoshimitsu, Yasumasa Matsumori, Yuji Hirukawa, Youichi Ishikawa
- Graphic Designers: Masanori Onogi, Kumiko Sakurai, Kenji Demura (Digital Scape)
- Motion Designers: Michio Shirako, Michihiro Sato, Keiichi Kizu (Digital Scape)
- Assistant Designers: Chigaku Fukuhara, Yoshinao Asako, Hajime Matsubara
- Sound Director: Hidenori Shouji
- Voice Actors: Eric V. Kelso (Slash), Bianca Allen (Luna), Matt Lagan (Axle), Chris Mancini (Kamui)
- Publicity: Masae Otoshi
- Special Thanks: Manabu Tsukamoto, Sakae Osumi, Maki Morrow, Digital Design Studio, Image Studio 109, Japan Action Club, Luna (Oriental Dance), Kazuki Toyoshima (S.T. OFFICE), Masaharu Inose (Section Mates, Co.), unknown company, POLY, Tokyo Audio Music Record
- Producer: Toshihiro Nagoshi
- Director: Yutaka Ito
- Created by: Amusement Vision
- Presented by: SEGA
- Source: In-game credits 
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
- Main article: Slashout/Magazine articles.
|Games in the Spikeout Series|
|Spikeout: Digital Battle Online (1998) | Spikeout: Final Edition (1999) | Slashout (2000) | Spikers Battle (2001) | Spikeout: Battle Street (2005)|