Thunder Force V: Perfect System
From Sega Retro
|Thunder Force V: Perfect System|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Thunder Force V: Perfect System (サンダーフォースＶ パーフェクトシステム) is a port of Thunder Force V released on PlayStation.
Originally this game was released by Technosoft in 1998. After the bankruptcy of Technosoft, from February 24, 2010 to April 28, 2016, Twenty-One distributed the game archive version. It has been distributed by SEGA since SEGA acquired the rights of Technosoft.
Control, weapons and stage composition are exactly the same as the original. Several modes and aircraft have been added.
The difference from Saturn version is as follows.
- Change the opening movie and ending.
- Added movie after clearing stage 5.
- Reffi's version changed from 1.02 to 1.03 (1.04 for digital viewer).
- Changed the ray of one of the weapons "WAVE".
- There are background effects for each stage, simplification and change of multiplexing. In particular, the background of the PlayStation version of the stage "Human Road" is greatly simplified compared to the Saturn version.
- Added Digital viewer mode.
- Added the Time attack mode in which the bosses of each stage compete for the time to destroy them. Along with that.
- Add three hidden player types, RVR-01E, RVR-01HiS, and RVR-01Ex.
- Improvement of overall slowdown.
- Changed BGM from CD-DA to CD-ROM XA.
- Increased maximum number of digits in the score. In addition, the scoring system was adjusted to prevent hitting the maximum score.
- Supports controller vibration function.
- Main article: Thunder Force V: Perfect System/Comparisons.
- Main article: Thunder Force V: Perfect System/Magazine articles.
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): PlayStation (Game archive)
- Thunder Force V: Perfect System on PlayStation.com: PS3/PSP/PSV version
- Thunder Force V: Perfect System on PlayStation Store: JP
- https://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0242npjj00333_000000000000000001.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-03-20 23:05)
- PlayStation Store (ja-jp; JP0177-NPJJ00750_00-0000000000000001) (Wayback Machine: 2020-05-09 08:15)
|Thunder Force games for Sega systems / developed by Sega|
|Thunder Force II (1989) | Thunder Force III (1990) | Thunder Force IV / Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar (1992)|
|Thunder Force AC (1990)|
|Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1 (1996) | Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2 (1996) | Thunder Force V (1997)|
|Thunder Force VI (2008)|
|Sega Ages Thunder Force IV (2018) | Sega Ages Thunder Force AC (2020)|
|Thunder Force related media|
|Best of Thunder Force (1997) | Thunder Force VI Soundtrack Demo (2008) | Technosoft Music Collection: Thunder Force III & AC (2020) | Technosoft Music Collection: Thunder Force IV (2021) | Technosoft Music Collection: Thunder Force I & II (2022)|