Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground
From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
|Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground|
|Publisher: 3D-Ages, Sega (Resale/PSN)|
|Developer: 3D-Ages, Warashi|
|Developer(s) of original games: Sega|
|System(s): PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 (PSN)|
|Original system(s): Sega System 24|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This game is an upgrade of the original 1988 arcade release of Gain Ground, being presented entirely in 3D. It is mostly accurate to the arcade version, however adjusts some stages to better suit the aspect ratio and has an optional bugfix on stage 4-8. Also it only supports a maximum of two players, as opposed to the arcade's three. There is an extra mode unlocked after beating the game once, where graphics are altered, statistics are changed and a new soundtrack comes into play.
- Main article: Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground/Magazine articles.
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): PlayStation 2
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground on PlayStation.com: PlayStation 2: JP; PlayStation 3: JP
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground on PlayStation Store
- https:/twitter.com/gdri/status/708138361995788288 (archived 2018-04-02 20:38)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/slpm62445.html (archived 2007-05-14 11:03)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0177npjd00038_000000000000000000.html (archived 2013-06-07 20:37)