Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground
From Sega Retro
|Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground|
|System(s): PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3|
|Publisher: 3D-Ages Sega (resale) Sega|
|Developer: 3D-Ages, Warashi|
|Original system(s): Sega System 24|
|Developer(s) of original games: Sega|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground (SEGA AGES 2500シリーズ Vol.9 ゲイングランド) is the ninth entry in the Sega Ages 2500 series for the PlayStation 2. This game is an upgrade of the original 1988 arcade release of Gain Ground, being presented entirely in 3D.
It is mostly accurate to the arcade version, however adjusts some stages to better suit the aspect ratio and has an optional bugfix on stage 4-8. Also it only supports a maximum of two players, as opposed to the arcade's three. There is an extra mode unlocked after beating the game once, where graphics are altered, statistics are changed and a new soundtrack comes into play.
- Main article: Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground/Comparisons.
- Dedicated to the player and developer of the original game
- Producer: Kentaro Takeda
- Marketing: Seijiro Sannabe, Kagasei Shimomura
- Production: Nobuyuki Okajima, Daisei Saitoh, Shin-ya Takagi
- Game Design Supervisor: Yoshiki Ooka
- Producer: Hiroki Komuro
- Director: Masaki Ohno
- Program: Takuya Kanai, Akihito Tani
- Graphic: Koji Miyake, Takashi Hashimoto, Kosuke Miyajima, Masaki Ohno
- Sound: Saitama Saishu-Heiki
- Program Support: Tsutomu Tabata, Takeshi Ohbuchi, Taisuke Matsui
- Special Thanks: Nozomu Oda, Taichi Shigemura, Hitoshi Nishimura, Kentaro Tanaka, Jun Wada
- Executive Producer: Noriyuki Takasaki
- Sales promotion: Akira Nomoto, Teruyuki Awaji, Hiroshi Iizuka, Tomoaki Ishidao, Haruo Imatsu, Koji Uemura, Yoshihito Endo, Yoshiyuki Tanaka, Nobuhiro Tanaka, Ken-ichi Hashimoto, Yasunobu Masahiro, Katsutoshi Memezawa, Katsushi Yasuda, Toru Yasuda, Yusuke Watanabe, Masahiro Nanri, Yoshiko Suzuki, Akihiko Takasaki
- Sales Support: Kazuhiro Asami, Yoko Fukazawa, Ikuo Ishizaka, Tomohiko Hayashi, Tomoyo Sakai, Takehiro Yoshida
- Advertisement: Takayoshi Ohuchi, Shin-ya Iitaka
- Publicity: Tadashi Takezaki, Yasushi Nagumo, Masahiro Tanaka, Kouki Akiyama, Tomoni Kiyono, Mutsuhiro Fujii, Mitsuaki Sugibayashi, Yuichiro Shirota
- Package & Software Manual: Naoi Azahara, Kayoko Maeda
- Special Thanks: Kazuhiko Yoshida, Tsuyoshi Sawada, Masaya Miyauchi, Kazuhiko Yoshida, Tsuyoshi Sawada, Kenta Ueno, Hitoshi Kurosawa
- Executive Adviser: Seitaroh Ozawa, Masanao Maeda
- Executive Producer: Yuji Itoh, Tetsu Kayama
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
- Main article: Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
|476,096,544||CD-ROM (JP)||SLPM-62445 (V1.02)|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): PlayStation 2
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground on PlayStation.com: PlayStation 2: JP; PlayStation 3: JP
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 9: Gain Ground on PlayStation Store: JP
- https:/twitter.com/gdri/status/708138361995788288 (archived: 2018-04-02 20:38)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/slpm62445.html (archived: 2007-05-14 11:03)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0177npjd00038_000000000000000000.html (archived: 2013-06-07 20:37)