Sega Ages OutRun
From Sega Retro
|Sega Ages OutRun|
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Developer: Sega CS1 (Production), Rutubo Games|
|Original system(s): Sega OutRun hardware|
|Developer(s) of original games: Sega AM2|
|Sound driver: SCSP/CD-DA (8 tracks)|
|Peripherals supported: Arcade Racer, 3D Control Pad|
|Genre: Driving, Racing|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
This Sega Ages version of the game is much the same as the arcade original, however features extra options for difficulty, traffic, whether to use manual or automatic transmission, and a means of swapping between the Japanese and overseas layouts. It also has an arranged CD audio soundtrack in addition to the 1986 score.
- Reprogrammed by: Rutubo Games
- Programmers And Planners: Masatoshi Hashimoto (Rutubo Games), Shinichirou Mukaigashira (Rutubo Games), Tetsu Matsushima (Rutubo Games)
- Sound Compose And Arrange: hiro (Sega)
- Thanks: Katsumasa Tsuneyoshi (Rutubo Games), Akira Suzuki (Rutubo Games), Masaichirou Mishima (Rutubo Games), Takeshi Maeda (Rutubo Games), Kenji Yamamoto (Rutubo Games), Hiroshi Aso (Sega)
- Special Thanks: Osamu Sato (Sega), Syuichi Katagi (Sega), Atsuhiko Nakamura (Sega), Makoto Oshitani (Sega), And Arcade Version Outrun Staff
- Presented by: Sega Enterprises Ltd.
- Main article: Sega Ages OutRun/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Main article: Sega Ages OutRun/Technical information.
- File:Outrun sat jp backcover.jpg
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/segasaturn/software.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-03-30 22:53)
- Famitsu, "1996-09-27" (JP; 1996-09-13), page 1
- Fun Generation, "12/96" (DE; 1996-11-13), page 92
- MAN!AC, "11/96" (DE; 1996-10-09), page 52
- Saturn Fan, "1996 No. 20" (JP; 1996-09-20), page 199
- Saturn Fan, "1996 No. 23" (JP; 1996-11-01), page 70
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "1996-16 (1996-09-27)" (JP; 1996-09-13), page 244
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "Readers rating final data" (JP; 2000-03), page 11
|Sega Ages OutRun|