From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Master System|
|Developer: Sega R&D2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Battle OutRun is a spin-off to the OutRun series, released exclusively for the Sega Master System in 1989. Unlike many other OutRun titles, Battle OutRun was neither brought to Japan or North America, nor has it been ported to any other systems since.
Battle OutRun is very similar to Chase H.Q., in that rather than trying to reach a specific destination, you have to find and arrest various criminals dotted around North America. There are many obstacles on the road and it is possible to upgrade your vehicle.
- Main article: Battle OutRun/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- Computer & Video Games (UK) #106: "September 1990" (1990-08-16)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Master System, AU|
ROM dump status
- File:CVG UK 105.pdf, page 90
- File:PlayerOne FR 001.pdf, page 59
- File:CVG UK 106.pdf, page 80
- File:CVG UK 108.pdf, page 58
- File:ACE UK 38.pdf, page 92
- File:ACE UK 34.pdf, page 58
- File:CGtC UK 04.pdf, page 92
- File:CVG UK 102.pdf, page 98
- File:TGM UK 32.pdf, page 50
- File:MeanMachinesSega01UK.pdf, page 129
- File:StheSegaMagazine UK 06.pdf, page 4
- File:SegaPro UK 01.pdf, page 39