From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Original system(s): Taito F2 Syetem|
|Developer(s) of original games: Taito|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Thunder Fox (サンダーフォックス) is a 1990 arcade beat-'em-up by Taito ported to the Sega Mega Drive in 1991. Terrorists capable of attacking on all fronts almost succeed in taking over the world, but the Anti Terrorism Team [sic], consisting of two fighters named Thunder and Fox, are here to save the day. You play as one of the two; they play identically.
attacks with your knife. jumps; + jumps higher. Over the course of the game, you will come across collectible weapons; picks it up, swings it like a club to attack, and actually uses the weapon. Each of these weapons is only available in limited supplies, and you can only hold one at a time.
- Main article: Thunder Fox/Magazine articles.
- Main article: Thunder Fox/Promotional material.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Beep! MegaDrive, "August 1991" (JP; 1991-07-08), page 35 (37)
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 85 (87)
- Consoles +, "Septembre 1991" (FR; 1991-xx-xx), page 86/87 (76)
- Joypad, "Octobre 1991" (FR; 1991-xx-xx), page 37
- Joystick, "Octobre 1991" (FR; 1991-xx-xx), page 162
- Mega, "January 1994" (UK; 199x-xx-xx), page 87
- Sega Pro, "December 1991" (UK; 1991-11-21), page 66 (68)
- Sega Pro, "April 1992" (UK; 1992-03-19), page 30