From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
In the darkness preceding the creation of the world Alpherion, three lights (red, green, and blue) were created. These lights desired domination, and so tried to destroy each other, creating a new darkness and a white light in the process. The white light, desiring peace, locked the other lights and the new darkness in crystals, encased itself in a diamond, and created Alpherion.
Apprentice magician Saria (サリア) is summoned by her teacher to consult a fortuneteller. The fortuneteller alerts Saria to dark wizard Gadou's incoming forces by capturing the great wizards of Alpherion (which Saria's teacher is one). The fortuneteller gives Saria items so she can go and defeat Gadou.
Control is similar to Mercs: you control Saria as she moves up the level; you can move freely around the screen as it will not automatically scroll, however you cannot go back down once you have gone up to a different part of the level. shoots (hold for rapidfire). sends out a strong magic attack. chooses a weapon. Powerups and magic attacks are found in treasure chests opened by shooting at them.
- Main article: Twinkle Tale/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- File:BeepMD_JP_1992-08.pdf, page 74
- File:BeepMD_JP_1992-08.pdf, page 27
- File:SSM_JP_19950901_1995-09.pdf, page 85
- File:Joypad FR 012.pdf, page 66
- File:Joystick FR 030.pdf, page 177
- File:MDAG UK 02.pdf, page 28
- File:Mega UK 02.pdf, page 52
- File:MegaTech UK 11.pdf, page 54
- File:MeanMachinesSega02UK.pdf, page 108
- File:SegaForce UK 11.pdf, page 28