From Sega Retro
|Developer: BlueSky Software|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Steam|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Vectorman 2 is the sequel to Vectorman, released in 1996 for the Sega Mega Drive. Though it claims to be a direct sequel to the original game, Vectorman 2 takes place mostly in the present day, rather than an urban futuristic setting seen in Vectorman.
Gameplay is largely the same as its predecessor, but more morphs and weapons have been added.
As one of the last titles to be released for the system, Vectorman 2 did not see a formal release outside of North America on the Mega Drive, but was eventually released in Japan as part of Sega Archives from USA Vol. 3. It has also re-appeared in a number of compilations, including Sega Mega Drive Collection, Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection and Sonic Gems Collection.
- Game Design: John Abad, Marty Davis, Keith R Freiheit, Jerry Huber, Rick Randolph, Rick Schmitz, Ron Thompson, Thi Truong, Jason Weesner, Dok Whitson
- Producer Sega: Jerry Markota
- Producer Blue Sky Software: Jerry Huber
- Lead Artist: Rick Schmitz
- Artists: Jerry Huber, Rick Randolph
- Lead Programmer: Keith R Freiheit
- Programmers: John Abad, Ron Thompson, Thi Truong
- Level Layout: Jason Weesner
- Music Composer: Jon Holland / XYXU Studio
- Sound Effects: Sam Powell
- Special Thanks to: Marty Davis, Ellis Goodson, Jeff Remmer, Dok Whitson, Mark Botta, Rich Karpp, James Doyle, Kevin McMahon
- Marketing: Eric Dunston
- Lead Tester: David Wood
- Assistant Leads: Ty Johnson, Jeremy Campbell, Robert Hernandez
- Testers: Steve Perez, Jason Cordero, Mike Dobbins, Lou DiSimone, Matt Lucich, Eugene Valenzuela, Nicolas Azizian, Fernando Valderrama, Francesco Zappacosta, Matt Underwood, Mark Dawson, Mark Paniagua, Sean Potter, Chris Thompson, Pedro Ponce, Tim Spengler, Eric Sierra, Chris Garrett, Toad Slepian, Mark Griffin, Jeff Loney, Aron Bandur, Ferdinand Villar, Josh Simpson
- Main article: Vectorman 2/Magazine articles.
#29: "November 1996" (1996-xx-xx)
|Mega Drive, US|
|Games in the Category:Vectorman Series|
|Vectorman (1995) | Vectorman 2 (1996) | Vectorman (PlayStation 2) (Unreleased)|
|Vectorman related media|
|Sega Tunes: Vectorman (1996)|