This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
After Burner (アフターバーナー) is an album by S.S.T. Band. It primarily features tracks from the arcade game but also features two arranged tracks.
|1. Maximum Power ~ Red Out (4:21)
|2. After Burner (Version II) (6:13)
► Running time: 29:54
- Produced by: Yoshihiro Ohno for Scitron & Art Inc.
- Directed by: Takashi Okamoto for Scitron & Art Inc.
- Composed & Performed by: S.S.T. Band
- Recorded at: Studio Jive, AMC Studio, Apr. 1990
- Engineered by: Yuji Kuraishi, Joh Nakayama
- Assistant Engineered by: Masashi Kudoh, Koh-ichi Hirahara, Tsuneo Kaneda, Ryo Sakai
- Mastering Engineered by: Kazumi Nakayama
- Creative Director: Haruki Tahara (Warp)
- Design: Rice
- Special Thanks to: Sega Super Advertiser Gekkan Gamest (月刊ゲーメスト)
- Executive Producer: Kazusuke Obi for Scitron & Art Inc.