|After Burner II
|Record label: Data Discs
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
After Burner II is a vinyl album containing music from the Sega X Board arcade game, After Burner II
Source: Back cover
- All tracks composed by: Hiroshi "Hiro" Kawaguchi
- Arcade audio captured by: Shigeharu Isoda (A1-B3)
- Arrangements by: Yoshihiro Kunimoto (C2), S.S.T.Band (C1,D1) & Hiro (D2)
- S.S.T.Band are: Koichi Namiki (Guitar on C1,C2,D1), Hiro (Keyboard on C1,D1), Kimitaka Matsumae (Keyboard & Computers on C1,C2,D1), Jouji Iijima (Guitar on C1,D1), Takehiko Tanabe (Drums on D1) & Jaco Watanabe (Bass on D1)
- SEGA Sound Unit (H.) are: Hiro (Keyboard & Computers on D2), Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (Bass on D2), Keitaro Hanada (Guitar on D2), Mitsuharu Fukuyama (Trumpets on D2) & Takahiro Kai (Guitar on D2)
- All tracks mastered for vinyl by: Shaun Crook, November 2017
- Tracks C1,C2,D1 are licensed from PONY CANYON INC.
- F-14 Tomcat™ is a trademark of Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation and is used under licensed by Data Discs Ltd.
- Produced under license from SEGA