3D After Burner II
From Sega Retro
|3D After Burner II|
|System(s): Nintendo 3DS|
|Peripherals supported: Circle Pad Pro|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
This version adds 3D visuals, new difficulty settings, Circle Pad Pro support, a stage select, and a "Special" mode that is unlocked when the game has been cleared once. The basic rules and commands are the same as for "Arcade" mode, but the player can score extra lives and can use a "Burst" feature that slows down time.
- Main article: 3D After Burner II/Magazine articles.
- Sega of Japan catalogue page (Japanese): Nintendo 3DS
- 3D After Burner II Interview - Part 1 (archive)
- 3D After Burner II Interview - Part 2 (archive)
- Nintendo catalogue pages: JP, US, UK
- http://archives.sega.jp/3d/ab2/index.shtml (archived: 2016-08-01 17:05)
- https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/3d-after-burner-2-3ds/ (archived: 2019-04-28 04:46)
|Games in the 3D Classics Series|
|3D Space Harrier (2012) | 3D Super Hang-On (2013) | 3D Sonic the Hedgehog (2013) | 3D Altered Beast (2013) | 3D Ecco the Dolphin (2013) | 3D Galaxy Force II (2013) | 3D Shinobi III (2013) | 3D Streets of Rage (2013) | 3D After Burner II (2013) | 3D Fantasy Zone: Opa-Opa Bros. (2014) | 3D OutRun (2014) | 3D Fantasy Zone II W (2014) | 3D Thunder Blade (2014) | 3D Streets of Rage 2 (2015) | 3D Gunstar Heroes (2015) | 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2015)|
|Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives (2014) | Sega 3D Classics Collection (2015) | Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 1 & 2 Double Pack (2015) | Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 3: Final Stage (2016) | Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives 1-2-3 Triple Pack (2016)|
|3D Classics related media|
|Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives Maniax (2016)|