From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Phantasy Star (Master System; 1987) — Assistant Programmers
- Super Thunder Blade (Mega Drive; 1988) — Programmer
- Phantasy Star II (Mega Drive; 1989) — Software Programmer
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom (Mega Drive; 1990) — Special Thanks
- Ghostbusters (Mega Drive) (Mega Drive; 1990) — Programmer
- Golden Axe Warrior (Master System; 1991) — Programmers
- Astérix (Master System; 1991) — Sub Program (as Com.Blue)
- Jurassic Park (8-bit) () — Programmer