From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: Hokkaido, Japan|
|Date of birth: 1950-11-05 (age 69)|
|Role(s): Executive, Developer|
|Education: Tokyo Metropolitan Technical College|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Hideki Sato (佐藤 秀樹) designed many Sega consoles and served as president from 2001 to 2003. After graduating from Tokyo Metropolitan Technical College, He joined Sega in April 1971, involving himself with arcade hardware. Sato and his team are credited for creating the majority of Sega consumer hardware - the SG-1000, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast.
In 2008, he and with others established a company called Advance Create, Inc.
- Star Jacker (System 1; 1983) — Hard Work By
- Burning Rangers (Saturn; 1998) — Executive Management
- ChuChu Rocket! (Dreamcast; 1999) — Exective Producers
- Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast; 2000) — Executive Management
- Puyo Pop (Game Boy Advance) (Game Boy Advance; 2001) — Executive Producer (as Hideki Satou)
- Burning Rangers (1998) — Executive Management
- Sonic Adventure (1999) — Executive Management
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Executive Management
- Sonic Advance (2002) — Executive Producer
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2002) — Executive Management
- Sonic Mega Collection (2002) — Executive Producer
- Sonic Advance 2 (2003) — Executive Producer
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — Executive Producer
|SEGA of Japan Executives|
|Chairmen||Isao Okawa (1984-2001) | Hajime Satomi (2004-current)|
|Presidents||Hayao Nakayama (1984-1998) | Shoichiro Irimajiri (1998-2001) | Hideki Sato (2001-2003) | Hisao Oguchi (2003-2008) | Okitane Usui (2008-2012) | Naoya Tsurumi (2012-current) | Hideki Okamura (2014-current) | Haruki Satomi (2015-current)|