This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
NFL 98 is a sports game released for the Sega Mega Drive in 1997. It is not to be confused with Madden NFL 98 which came out the same year. This one was developed by FarSight Technologies and published by Sega exclusively for North America.
- Programming and Technical Design: Jay Obernolte
- Animation and art Direction: Doug Wike
- Game Design and Direction: Michael Brook
- Additional Programming: Chris Ziomkowski
- Additional Art: Lori Champney, Dimitri Detchev
- Additional Game Design: Dan Brook
- Producers: Scott Rohde, David Perkinson
- Product Manager: Brad Hogan
- Sega Sports Team: Tracy Johnson, Marcus Matthews, Mike Wallis
- Test Lead: Abe Navarro
- Assistant Lead: Joe Damon
- Testers: Anthony Borba, Michael McCollum, Dave Paniagua, Mark Paniagua, Matt Underwood
- Special Thanks: Sandy Castagnola, Marcelyn Ditter, Angela Edwards, Sheri Hockaday, Lydia Gable, Mark Lindstrom, Anne Moellering, Judie Nybo, Bernie Stolar, Mark Subotnick, Shuji Utsumi
- Moral Support: Jennie Brook, Heather Obernolte, Kim Rohde
- Main article: NFL 98/Magazine articles.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status