From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
|Role(s): Artist, designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Norio Satomi (里見 宜男) has been a a designer at Sega since the mid-90's, mainly involved with racing games. He has lived in Sakura, Chiba (a 2-hour commute to work), but around the year 2000 moved to Kamakura.
- Sega Rally 2 (Model 3; 1998) — Designers
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (Model 3; 1998) — Designers
- Sega Rally 2 (Dreamcast; 1999) — Designers
- NASCAR Arcade (Hikaru; 2000) — Designers
- La Keyboard (NAOMI GD-ROM; 2001) — Special Thanks
- Initial D: Arcade Stage (NAOMI 2 GD-ROM; 2002) — Graphic Designers
- Initial D: Arcade Stage Ver. 2 (NAOMI 2 GD-ROM; 2002) — チーフデザイナー (as 里見 宜男)
- Initial D: Special Stage (PlayStation 2; 2003) — チーフデザイナー (as 里見 宜男)
- Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS; 2007) — Special Thanks
- Hummer Extreme Edition (Lindbergh; 2009) — Support