This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Tetris S (テトリスＳ) is a puzzle game developed by Bullet-Proof Software for the Sega Saturn. It is a variation of Tetris made specifically for the Sega Saturn system, compared to Tetris Plus which was an arcade port. During development it was known as BPS Puzzle, possibly until the Tetris license could be secured.
Compared to other versions of the game within and before this timeframe, Tetris S is a fairly bare-bones Tetris package, as there's only a one-player mode and a two-player mode (against either a human or a computer opponent). Unlike BPS's normal Tetris works, this game is aesthetically themed after Sega's 1988 arcade Tetris.
- Executive Producer: Henk B. Rogers (BPS)
- Producer: Edward S.P. Rogers (BPS)
- Planner: Akira Oomi, Yoshimi Kanda
- "Segale" Designer: Yuko Isoda (From SEGA Amusement R&D DEPT. #1)
- Main Programmer: Akira Oomi
- Sub Programmer: Kazuhiko Maeda
- Graphic Designer: Izumi Okahashi, Maroka Miura, Norio Mitsuhashi
- Back Ground Designer: Masanori Kikuchi
- Cartooned "SARU" Designer: Masato Yamashita
- Movie Creator: Norio Mitsuhashi
- 3-D Graphic Designer: Tomoaky Tachizawa. Norio Mitsuhashi
- All Sound & Music Designer: Yukinori Kikuchi
- Assistant Director: Kunio Arai
- Special Thanks: Kouichi Takahashi (as King of TETRIST), Marorin, Okapy, Satchan (as Ukky Voise)
- Executive Director: Hiroshi Ueda
- Main article: Tetris S/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Saturn, JP (Satakore)
- ↑ File:SSM_JP_19970117_1997-01.pdf, page 232
- ↑ File:SnGwSISDRZK Book JP.pdf, page 15