From Sega Retro
|System(s): PlayStation 4|
|Developer: Ryu ga Gotoku Studio|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Judgment, known as Judge Eyes: Shinigami no Yuigon (JUDGE EYES：死神の遺言) in Japan.
In this psychological thriller, players will take control of disgraced former lawyer Takayuki Yagami (played by Takuya Kimura) who is now working as a private investigator and attempt to solve a series of grisly murders taking place in Kamuro-cho. In addition to the combat and other typical activities that can be found in Yakuza games, players will have to discover clues and secrets in order to bring the culprits into justice.
Just like Capcom's famed "Ace Attorney" series, story will have satirical elements, criticising the Japanese judicial system, in which nearly 99% of the trials end with a guilty verdict.
Keeping with the tradition of earlier Yakuza games, Judgment features a number of older Sega arcade games which can be played in Club Sega venues (and elsewhere) in Kamurocho, including Fantasy Zone, a special version of Puyo Puyo, Space Harrier and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown from Yakuza 6, as well as conversions of Fighting Vipers and Motor Raid, the latter being the first time the game has been made playable in the home.
A simplified version of The House of the Dead, titled Kamurocho of the Dead is also playable, as is Pinball Parlour, a 2016 game by Mindware.
- Main article: Judgment/Achievements.
In March 2019, Sega temporarily halted the sales of the Japanese version after one of the main leads, Masanori Taki (also known as Pierre Taki) was arrested on drug related charges (drug crimes are taken VERY seriously in Japan) and announced that Taki's name and likeness will be removed from the cover and game itself.
|Language||Localised Name||English Translation|
|Japanese||Judge Eyes: Shinigami no Yuigon (JUDGE EYES：死神の遺言)|
|Korean||저지 아이즈：사신의 유언|
|Chinese (Traditional; Taiwan)||審判之眼：死神的遺言|
- Main article: Judgment/Downloadable content.
|PlayStation 4, AS†|
- Official website (Japanese)
- Sega of Japan catalogue page
- Official website (Korean)
- Judgment on PlayStation.com: JP
- Judgment on PlayStation Store: JP, JP (Trial), JP (Pretrail), JP (Deluxe), KR, KR (Trial), TW, TW (Deluxe)
- http://ryu-ga-gotoku.com/judgeeyes/ (archived: 2018-09-11 05:01)
- PlayStation Store (ja-jp; JP0177-CUSA10930_00-0000000000000000) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:23)
- PlayStation Store (ja-jp; JP0177-CUSA13790_00-JUDGEEYESTRIALJP) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:26)
- PlayStation Store (ja-jp; JP0177-CUSA13193_00-JUDGEEYESPREJP00) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:30)
- PlayStation Store (ja-jp; JP0177-CUSA10930_00-JUDGEEYESDELUXE0) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:28)
- PlayStation Store (ko-kr; HP0177-CUSA11684_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:43)
- PlayStation Store (ko-kr; HP0177-CUSA13787_00-JUDGEEYESTRIALKR) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:44)
- PlayStation Store (en-tw; HP0177-CUSA11683_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:40)
- PlayStation Store (en-tw; HP0177-CUSA11683_00-ASIADX0000000000) (archived: 2018-12-27 02:40)