From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Masayuki Yamada (山田 正之) is a mechanical engineer. He joined Sega in 1991. In charge of Virtua Formula and Top Skater.
- WaveRunner (Model 2; 1996) — Mechanical Design (as M.Yamada)
- Sega Water Ski (Model 2; 1997) — Mechanical Engineer (as M.Yamada)
- Spikeout: Digital Battle Online (Model 3; 1998) — Mechanical Engineers
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (Model 3; 1998) — Engineers
- Spikeout: Final Edition (Model 3; 1999) — Mechanical Engineers
- Zombie Revenge (NAOMI; 1999) — Cabinet Designers