| Toxic Crusaders
| Publisher: Sega
| Developer: Infogrames
| System(s): Sega Mega Drive
| Sound driver: GEMS
| Genre: Action
| Number of players: 1-2
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Toxic Crusaders is a beat-'em-up game for the Sega Mega Drive based on the cartoon series of the same name (which itself is inspired, perhaps bizarrely, by the violent horror movie The Toxic Avenger and its sequels). It was only released in North America.
- Sega of America Design Team: Gary Barth, Stewart Kosoy, Steve Snyder
- Infogrames Team:
- Design: Vincent Pourieux, Didier Chanfray, Thibault Lepoutre
- Programming: Thibault Lepoutre, Vincent Pourieux
- Art: Josyane Girard, Didier Chanfray
- Music: Frederic Menzen
- Producer: Stewart Kosoy
- Special Thanks: Javone Alonzo, Yael Barroz, Fred Bourgeain
- Main article: Toxic Crusaders/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US