Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama
From Sega Retro
(Redirected from Normy's Beach Babe-o-Rama)
|Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Electronic Arts|
|Developer: High Score Productions, Realtime Associates, Inc.|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama is a 1994 platforming game published by Electronic Arts for the Sega Mega Drive, released only in the US and Europe. It was produced as a tie-in to Keith Robinson's Making It comic strip.
You play as Normy, a beach bum, who discovers a UFO stealing the girls on the beach he spends most of his time near and sends them to random times in the history of Earth. Aided by a special "Space 'n' Time" suntan lotion found near a toxic dump (which conveniently pops up shortly after the kidnapping), you must rescue these girls.
dashes forward quickly, jumps, and uses your weapon. You start out with a simple spring-loaded boxing glove (collected near the beginning of the first level) but acquire more weapons as the game progresses which replace the one you already have. You lose your weapon after completing a level. crouches; you can use your weapon while crouching.
- Main article: Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Mega Drive, SE (rental)|
ROM dump status
- Sega Pro, "April 1994" (DE; 1994-03-23), page 41
- Mean Machines Sega, "April 1994" (UK; 1994-02-28), page 68
- Mega, "March 1994" (UK; 1994-02-17), page 49
- Computer & Video Games, "May 1994" (UK; 1994-04-15), page 102
- Joypad, "Mars 1994" (FR; 1994-xx-xx), page 120/121 (120)
- Mean Machines Sega, "April 1994" (UK; 1994-02-28), page 68/69 (68)
- Player One, "Mars 1994" (FR; 1994-xx-xx), page 94/95 (94)
- Sega Magazine, "March 1994" (UK; 1994-02-15), page 98/99 (98)