Sega Smash Pack
From Sega Retro
|Sega Smash Pack|
|Publisher: Sega (EU), THQ (US)|
|Distributor: Infogrames (EU)|
|Game total: 3|
|System(s): Game Boy Advance|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sega Smash Pack is a compilation for the Game Boy Advance featuring ports of 3 Sega Mega Drive games: Sonic Spinball, Golden Axe, and Ecco the Dolphin. While the games are a little watered down, they play basically identically to the originals. Golden Axe lacks its cooperative 2-player mode, perhaps due to the logistics involved in implementing this (the games were always single-player only).
- Lead Programmer: John Panettiere
- Executive Producer for Sega: Scott Hawkins
- Producer for Codefire: Daniel Rismann
- Project Coordinator: Rick "Maverick" Ribble Jr.
- Executive Producer for THQ: Brian Christian
- Producer for THQ: Josh Austin
- Additional Artwork: Chris Meyer, Patrick Bradford, John Panettiere
- Golden Axe for Sega Genesis: Sega Enterprises
- Ecco for Sega Genesis: Novotrade International
- Sonic Spinball Genesis by: Sega Technical Institute
- Project Test Lead: Daniel Chang
- Testers: Eric Gray, Phoenix Valencia, Patrick Goodspeed, Adam Zehring
- Lead Tester: George Erwin
- Testers: Philip Frantzis, Herman Lee
- QA Technician: Mario Waibel
- QA Database Administrator: Jason Roberts
- QA Manager: Monica Vallejo
- Director of Quality Assurance: Jeremy S. Barnes
- Special Thanks: Shinobu Toyoda, Michael Williams, Doug Broadhurst, Jack Loh, John Goodale, Heather Hall, Derek C. Smith, Kathy Schoback, Roxanna Hui, Izora Garcia De Lillard, David Rudolph, Judy Jette, Debra Kirkham, Arnold Feener, Mike McCollum, Robert Morgan, Ed Annunziata, Satoshi Okano, Csaba Soltesz, Jerry Markota, Wilco Ibes, Steve Snake, Alex Vaughn, Shinobu Shindo, Makoto Uchida, WOW Entertainment, Ben Briones, Sandy Castagnola, Whitney Pease
- Main article: Sega Smash Pack/Magazine articles.