Arcade Power Stick 6B
From Sega Retro
Revision as of 05:32, 12 June 2019 by Lukdriver14
|Arcade Power Stick 6B|
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The Arcade Power Stick 6B (アーケードパワースティック6B), known as the Arcade Power Stick II in Europe and 6 Button Arcade Stick in North America, is a six-button update to the Sega Mega Drive's Arcade Power Stick.
Like its predecessor, the Japanese release has a microswitched joystick, akin to those found in the arcade. Overseas versions and buttons use less reliable rubber inputs, similar to those found in standard Control Pads.
- Main article: Arcade Power Stick 6B/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- GamePro, "February 1994" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 160
- Sega Force Mega, "August 1993" (UK; 1993-06-24), page 6
- Sega Magazin, "August 1994" (DE; 1994-07-13), page 79
- Sega Visions, "February/March 1994" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 131
- GamePro, "November 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 167
- Sega Visions, "December/January 1994/1995" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 57
- Sega Visions, "February/March 1995" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 89
- Sega Visions, "May 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 101